Top 5 Reasons to Sponsor
- Meet hundreds of delegates with people analytics as a top priority
HR professionals know they need to adapt to rapid changes in people analytics, and they need your help. Meet highly vetted senior-level decision makers who are continually adapting their strategies. Make sure you are at the centre of the action, where important decisions on new investments are made.
- Showcase your thought-leadership in HR analytics
Our audience of people analytics leaders are strategic thinkers and decision-makers – exactly who you want to engage with to build new leads and nurture existing ones. Take advantage of keynote sessions, case studies, panels and industry updates to position yourself as a leader.
- Promote your product and service offerings to increase awareness of your brand
Be top of mind with early adopters in people analytics. One of our booths is ideal whether you have a new product launch, want to do hands-on demonstrations or want to separate yourself from the competition.
- Demonstrate your thought leadership to key decision-makers
Showcase your company’s expertise in people analytics to a market that is increasingly in need of advanced solutions. Present your solutions in people analytics with high-profile speaking opportunities to an audience who is looking for change and has a budget to spend. Be known as the go-to for innovation and grow your business.
- Source intelligence to help your clients
Be an integral part of the people analytics ecosystem. Join industry leaders from each part of the value chain at this meeting of minds designed to meet the needs of your customers.
Hear what past sponsors have to say about their experiences and explore current Sponsorship opportunities available at this event.
Top Conference Differentiators
- Exclusive Q&A sessions with industry leaders
- Industry-vetted, highly requested speakers
- Most recent, unique and insightful case studies
- Take-away presentations and materials
Learn how to generate more business, contact Simon today
Phone: 1(866) 298-9343 ext. 241
E-Mail: [email protected]