Roxanne Laczo, PhD, joined Hogan in 2019 as a highly experienced and influential talent and analytics leader with significant global expertise in the strategic development, implementation, and measurement of global talent programs for multinational organizations. Prior to her role at Hogan, Roxanne built and led people analytics teams, championing the use of data to drive strategic decision-making globally. In 2014 she received the highly regarded Human Resource Management Impact Award for her transformative work on performance management while at Cargill, where she also coached high-potential and emerging leaders. Roxanne holds a doctorate from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities in industrial-organizational psychology with a focus on research methods and psychometrics.
Day 1: Dec 8, 2020
PANEL DISCUSSION: VALUABLE HR METRICS
Solidify your Approach to Measuring Performance in the New World of Work
Adapting to the pandemic has left most organizations scrambling to create metrics to measure job performance for remote work. Successfully manage the transition to a permanent hybrid workplace with insights from HR executives. Take away proven solutions to help you:
- Develop metrics for measuring job performance and productivity to support managers and employees.
- Measure the impact of COVID-19 on absenteeism and organizational productivity.
- Eliminate the possibility of unintended bias creeping into your metrics that could negatively impact remote employees.
Learn how to create performance metrics for a hybrid workforce.
PANEL DISCUSSION: DE&I STRATEGIES
Improve Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in your Workforce
Demonstrating that your organization promotes diversity and inclusion will boost your company’s success, but it can still be challenging. Your employees need to know they can trust you with their most personal information or you won’t have any reliable data. Boost your diversity and inclusion strategy by:
- Identifying underrepresented groups in your organization and establishing what diversity should look like.
- Building employee trust and developing reliable security protocols for providing and accessing employee information.
- Advertising to fill gender and diversity gaps without contravening anti-discrimination laws.
Cultivate employee trust to achieve organizational goals with a sound diversity and inclusion policy.
Day 2: Dec 7, 2021