Peter Smit’s Toronto-based firm, Collabogence, uses data from a variety of applications and building systems to measure organizational collaborative performance, effectively, a mash-up of people and workplace analytics. In today’s environment there is high interest in measuring the changes, first from office to home and now back to office. How effective are your people and spaces, and how much of what kind of space do you really need? Peter has worked in global roles for, and consulted to, large global companies, including Honeywell, Siemens, Motorola, Tellabs and Opentext. He has an MBA from Georgetown University in Washington DC, has lived in seven countries and speaks four languages.
Day 1: Dec 7, 2021
Welcome from your Host
Gain insight into today’s sessions so you can get the most out of your experience and maximize your value.
PANEL DISCUSSION: THE BIG QUIT
Use People Analytics to Address the Impact of COVID-19 on your Organization and Counter ‘The Great Resignation’
COVID-19 created unprecedented upheaval to the workplace across all economic sectors. But the post-pandemic world is proving to be just as challenging. Discover how HR leaders have managed the impact of COVID-19 on their workforce and are combating ‘The Great Resignation.’ Take away actionable insights to:
- Measure the level of employee satisfaction both pre-COVID and now, and identify the root causes.
- Assess whether the degree of flexibility your employees want is reasonable for their role and what internal options are available to accommodate them.
- Understand the impact COVID-19 has had on your workforce and how to address it to improve employee experience.
Leverage people analytics to help successfully counter ‘The Great Resignation.’
PANEL DISCUSSION: STORIES FROM THE FRONT LINES
Utilizing People Analytics as a Crisis Management Tool
The HR challenges created by the pandemic have forced organizations to either adapt or suffer a significant impact. Discover how HR practitioners on the pandemic front lines used people analytics to help them quickly deploy their employees when and where they were needed. Strengthen your organization’s resiliency in the face of adversity by:
- Collaborating quickly and effectively with other departments to get the data you need for a speedy response in a crisis situation.
- Developing metrics to measure the agility of your workforce.
- Improving the flow of information and data analysis for faster decision-making.
Get crisis management tips for your people analytics strategy from HR practitioners on the pandemic front lines.
Summary from your Host
Review the key solutions and takeaways from today’s sessions. Source a summary of action points to implement in your work. Discuss tomorrow’s highlights!
Day 2: Dec 8, 2021
Welcome from your Host
Gain insight into today’s sessions so you can get the most out of your conference experience and maximize your value.
PANEL DISCUSSION: DATA GOVERNANCE & MANAGEMENT
Boost the Performance of your People Analytics Program with Improved Data Governance, Integrity and Retrieval
The reliability of your people analytics process depends on the quality and accessibility of the data at its core. Propel your people analytics program forward by improving your data quality and management. Leave with valuable takeaways to help you:
- Establish a data governance framework that earns employee trust and guarantees access to the data needed across your organization.
- Understand how HR data links with enterprise data analytics to provide an overall picture of organizational health.
- Develop a data dictionary to improve the reliability of data inputs.
Ensure the success of your people analytics program with foundational data management practices.
Conference Summary from your Host
Review key insights and takeaways from the conference. Source a summary of action points to implement in your work.