Konstantin Tskhay is a VP, Organizational Effectiveness at Top Hat, an education technology scale-up. Konstantin focuses on data-driven decision-making, building programs to fuel retention, performance, and engagement. Before Top Hat, Konstantin worked at Deloitte as a management consultant, where he helped his clients understand how to improve their Talent Management and Leadership bench strength with data. He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Social Psychology from the University of Toronto and is an avid writer in People Analytics.
Day 1: Feb 15, 2023
PANEL SESSION: WORKPLACE CULTURE
Create a Comfortable and Innovative Work Culture by Utilizing People Analytics
Prepare for the new world of work with strategic HR transformation and continuously assess and improve your company culture with people analytics. Harness technologies to measure cultural information to give HR managers real actionable insights into your organizational culture. Take back to your office strategies to:
- Examine and advance the effectiveness of your processes and procedures using employee feedback through data.
- Improve insights across all areas of HR such as recruiting employee engagement and performance improvement etc.
- Increase agility and collaboration and react to the new hybrid work model.
Day 2: Feb 16, 2023
CASE STUDY: FEEDBACK
Closing The Loop: From Feedback to Action
Many HR teams struggle with closing the loop from the insights they gain from data to action. Yet, this is the expectation of our modern workforce. Here are 3 case examples to effectively demonstrate how to close the loop and drive action via people analytics:
- Creating a consistent pulse on the business with continuous visibility into employee engagement
- Building a retention model and intervening at the individual level
- Using insights about Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging data to drive change in inclusive leadership
Master closing the loop to become a truly data-driven HR function.